A step by step program to help you build a custom accounting system for Amazon sellers using QuickBooks Online.
ARE YOU AN AMAZON OR AMAZON FBA SELLER?
Congratulations on starting and running your own business! We know how exciting it is when your products sell and you start to see those payouts. Your hard work is turning into Profit!
But we also know that when it comes to managing the financial side of the business, many people feel unprepared. And the more successful you are, the more important it is to keep your books organized, especially when it comes to tax time.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You’re overwhelmed with accounting software options and are afraid you’ll pick one that might limit you down the road.
You have no idea how to adjust your Amazon deposits for gross sales, refunds, and fees.
You’re confused about the difference between inventory and cost of goods sold not to mention how to track them.
It’s the end of the year and you’re not sure how to reconcile your 1099-K.
You’ve invested tons of time reading blog posts, downloading accounting resources … now, you’re on information overload AND still don’t know where to start!
DON’T WORRY, THERE IS HOPE
What if you could have:
A clear, easy to understand and consistent accounting routine you can depend on.
Built-for-you resources to adjust sales deposits, calculate/record cost of goods sold, and reconcile your Amazon 1099-K.
Confidence to be able to review and understand your financial statements.
THAT’S WHY WE CREATED THIS ONLINE COURSE…
Learn QuickBooks Online even if you know nothing about accounting or bookkeeping, we’ll teach you all our secrets!
Amazon Accounting Simplified Online Course
Comprehensive Quickbooks Online course especially for E-Commerce sellers
Learn from anywhere using laptop, tablet or phone
Hours of step-by-step video content
Done-for-you Excel templates and downloadable reference sheets
Learn how to confidently set up and manage your books
Lifetime Access to all materials
1. Organize your Amazon E-Commerce business with Quickbooks Online
- Try it! How to use the Quickbooks Online (QBO) Test Drive feature (3:13)
- how to choose a QuickBooks Online Subscription (1:01)
- Our recommendations for Cloud Storage and Filing Systems (7:19)
- how to gather your documents (4:29)
- what if My Data isn’t in the Right Format for QBO? (4:30)
- how to Keep Your Accounting Plan on Track (5:16)
2. Setting Up QuickBooks Online Bank Feeds and Historical Data
- how to Customize your QuickBooks Account Names (5:35)
- Editing Account Names in the Chart of Accounts (1:33)
- Adding New Accounts and Sub Accounts in QBO (5:25)
- Using Account Numbers in QBO (2:16)
- Cleaning Up Your Chart of Accounts (4:04)
- Schedule C Summary (10:06)
- How to Connect Your Bank & Credit Card Accounts to QuickBooks Online (4:04)
- Manually Importing Older Transactions (14:42)
- Updating Connection Settings and Disconnecting (1:23)
3. Establishing Opening Balances
- Why Do Opening Balances Matter?
- How to Use the Opening Balance Sheet Template (18:22)
- Entering Opening Balances in QuickBooks Online (10:55)
- Opening Balances and Account Reconciliations (6:10)
Life BEFORE Amazon Accounting Simplified:
- You’re stressed every time you think about doing your books
- You’re not sure where to start so you don’t start at all
- You’re sick of looking at piles of paperwork
- You can’t stand manually entering receipts into a clunky spreadsheet
- No matter how hard you try, you still feel unprepared at tax time
Life AFTER Amazon Accounting Simplified:
- You have a reliable customized accounting system that grows with your Amazon business
- You feel more confident in your ability to properly categorize your transactions
- You are more aware of your business income and expenses
- You clearly see fees associated with each of your sales platforms
- You have a deeper understanding of your financial statements