And as the name implies … it is about the ‘one-off’ things to do before you even start a list.
(If you already have a list, no problem. These steps will still give you useful clarity, and ‘unlock’ many growth strategies you may not have been using.)
In this section you discover:
- The four “types” of email list copywriters can have, and how to choose which one is right for you, based on your experience and goals
- How to create your copywriting “pitch” — one of the most useful things you can have for growing an email list
- A quick “side quest” way to earn instant copywriting cred — even if you’ve achieved NOTHING noteworthy in your copywriting career (I mean, I really think you should have achieved something before starting a list, BUT I am merciful on this point …)
- The ‘sales letter’ technique for getting ice-cold skeptics to join your list
- How to start your list TODAY (technical instructions for what you’ll need and what to do)
- How to ‘seed’ your list with subscribers even if you’re brand new with zero reputation. (Not sexy or mind-blowing, but it works better than nothing.)
Next, I identify FOUR fundamental elements of list-building for copywriters.
Daniel Throssell – Email Celebrity
Download Link For Paid Members
Download Link is Locked
Login To Unlock The Download Link!
(Mega.nz & Mirrorcreator & Own Torrent Download Server)