Learn to Value Stocks like the Greatest Investors of All Time.
Learn to Value a Stock?
Identifying the best stocks and calculating the intrinsic value seems to be an almost impossible task if you haven’t read multiple investing books, taken classes at the best universities, and spoken to the best investors in the world.
Preston and Stig already did the hard work for you. In this course, they walk you through the valuation process step-by-step.
18 VIDEO LESSONS
Preston and Stig teach you step-by-step how to calculate the intrinsic value of a stock in 18 exclusive videos.
INTRODUCTION TO VALUATION
1.1 How to Think About Stock Valuations
1.2 How to Value or Not Value Dividend Streams
1.3 How to Value an Apartment Complex
2.1 Discounted Cash Flow: The Time Travel of Money
2.2 Net Present Value (NPV)
2.3 Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
VALUING A REAL BUSINESS
3.1 Determining the Quality of Earnings
3.2 Understanding and Locating Moat
3.3 Making Projections into the Future
3.4 Valuation of a Growth Company: Tesla
3.5 Valuation of a Stable Company: Berkshire Hathaway
3.6 Options Strategy
TIP VALUE FILTER
4.1 Why Billionaires Use Stock Filters
4.2 What is the TIP Value Multiple?
4.3 The Enterprise Value in Detail
4.4 Breaking Down EBIT
4.5 Putting the TIP Value Filter into Practice
The Investors Podcast – Intrinsic Value Course [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- Paul Singh – Bulls on Wall Street Mentorship
- [GROUP BUY] Sam English – Marketing Unleashed For Facebook & Instagram
- Adam Khoo – Options Trading Course Level 2 IronShell [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- Leon Castillo – Selfmastered Roadmap
- Stefan Georgi – The RMBC Method
- Iman Gadzhi – Pen To Profit Membership
- Ramit Sethi – Earnable
- Chase Reiner – SEO Pro Courses Bundle 2020
- Kevin Zhang – Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
- Sharekhan – Professional Trader Course [FREE DOWNLOAD]