Learn how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders. On the trading floor, the term paper was used to denote the large institutional orders carried into the trading pits by brokers. While it is unethical (and illegal) to trade based on non-public information, once an order is sent to the exchange it becomes public information and anyone can trade off of this. By watching 2,000 trades a day, Keene filters out the handful that meet his criteria.
This revised and revamped workshop features four hours of intense focus on Unusual Options Activity, four online mentoring sessions, and bonus materials covering the following topics:
Why call buying is not always bullish, and put buying not always bearish.
How to read options volume versus open interest, and why average stock volume is important.
What to look for to differentiate between speculative option orders and those placed to hedge against a stock position (these options expire on Friday, listed the Thursday before).
When a position is opening or closing.
Keenes OCRRBTT trading plan for looking at open interest, chart, risk, reward, break-even, time, and target for potential trade setups.
Andrew Keene – Unusual Options Activity Master Course [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- Adam Khoo – Options Trading Course Level 2 IronShell [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- Actionable Options Program – T3 Live
- Trading Markets Swing Trading College (2019) [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- [FREE DOWNLOAD] Simpler Option – Four Core Income Trading Strategies
- Bryan Wiener & Sang Lucci – Options Masters Class [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- [FREE DOWNLOAD] Steven Dux – Duxinator: High Odds Penny Trading
- Paul Singh – Bulls on Wall Street Mentorship
- Jared Wesley – Live Traders – Technical Stock Trading [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- G7FX – Pro Course [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- [BUY] Orderflows.com – Order Flow Trading Course [21 MP4s + 21 PDFs]